[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
id="Mask Bright" style="width:728px;margin:auto;float:center";z-index:8"> Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Saw it,thought I would give it a try
FAQ
It is currently Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:04 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

overtimeman
Unread post  Post subject: Saw it,thought I would give it a try  |  Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:49 am

PAP Mask:
PAP Machine:
Humidifier:
Pressure Setting:

Was up on Amazon looking for a couple of CPAP hoses and the eight foot lenth of hoses looked tempting.Glad I purchased them cause one of the biggest problems I deal with is air leaks when I turn over in bed.I put the excess hose in the bed with me.This eliminated 80% of my waking up to adjust my mask for air leaks.Your milage may vary but this extra two feet helped me a lot.