Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now
FAQ
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:50 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

britincanada
Unread post  Post subject: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 4:12 pm

PAP Mask: Air Touch F20 Love that Memory Foam Game Changer
PAP Machine: Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP autoSV Advanced...900
Humidifier: With Heated Hose
Pressure Setting: 8.50 8.50 17.00 To Control the Centrals

https://canadacpapsupply.com/cpap-equip ... se-E6IGgq-
elk6k3NzlHY2TGh3cACnvofazlv8UcaAlhSEALw_wcB#product-tabs

165 Canadian So 123 US

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:04 pm

PAP Mask: Simplus
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

WHY ????

Lee Rilea
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:14 pm

PAP Mask: Airfit F30
PAP Machine: Respironics Dreamstation autocpap
Humidifier: Above
Pressure Setting: 8-12 cmH2O

I thought posting stuff like this was taboo.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

It would be taboo if an employee from that Canadian supplier got on here and the sole reason for posting was to spam for that supplier.

The OP that posted the link has been a member here since 2012....and appears to be a real cpap user and when that happens....it's okay to post links like that.
Jason doesn't have a problem with it.

If OP was brand new to the forum and his only post was this one...might raise and eyebrow and he would be watched closely to see if there was a pattern where the only things he ever posted was for stuff at that supplier...and if that was happening.....Jason would likely explain why spamming isn't allowed.

At this point...considering the length of time he has been a member here...when I saw this post I didn't think he was an employee of that supplier trying to drum up business. I just thought he was a cpap user in Canada who probably has that dryer and likes it and wanted to tell people that there's a big sale on it. Make it more affordable.
No red flags went up so nothing was done. I might be wrong but in this situation my gut reaction wasn't spam...so I did nothing.

We can pretty much post links to anything we want here within reason and common sense.
It's the apneaboard forum that has some heavy restrictions on any link posting...not here.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 5:30 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

Lee Rilea wrote:
I thought ....

As if!

Lee Rilea
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 2:26 pm

PAP Mask: Airfit F30
PAP Machine: Respironics Dreamstation autocpap
Humidifier: Above
Pressure Setting: 8-12 cmH2O

diamaunt wrote:
Lee Rilea wrote:
I thought ....

As if!

Sorry you have a small dick.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 6:46 pm

Lee Rilea wrote:
diamaunt wrote:
Lee Rilea wrote:
I thought ....

As if!

Sorry you have a small dick.

What does it say about you that you're looking?

britincanada
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 10:26 am

PAP Mask: Air Touch F20 Love that Memory Foam Game Changer
PAP Machine: Philips Respironics DreamStation BiPAP autoSV Advanced...900
Humidifier: With Heated Hose
Pressure Setting: 8.50 8.50 17.00 To Control the Centrals

Only reason i posted the info was because here in Canada we get overpriced for equipment like this and had just finished watching Jason's review on it So i googled it and found a very good price ... And ordered one

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 11:29 am

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

britincanada wrote:
Only reason i posted the info was because here in Canada we get overpriced for equipment like this and had just finished watching Jason's review on it So i googled it and found a very good price ... And ordered one

Don't blame you one bit. I know that cpap users in Canada often are forced to pay inflated prices and it's wonderful if you find something you want at a fair price. If you are happy....I am happy for you.
and we don't have any problem with any members posting links here unless obvious spam which none of us want.

It's usually fairly obvious like the shoe sales or the recent dufus posting links to all sorts of software programs...those will be removed swiftly.
If I ever see one that I sort of wonder about ...I always figure if I am going to err I will err on the side of caution and try to work behind the scenes to figure out if the member is legit or a shill/spammer for a website or product.
99.999% of the time...there's no need to do anything except ban the offender and remove the spam. It's so blatant spam that a blind man could see it.

Now there is another forum where posting links like this ...is not allowed despite it not being spam and something for sure cpap related. They just don't allow any product links.
It's their forum and they get to set their own rules.
We are more laid back here.

Hope you enjoy your toy.

TheLankyLefty
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 12:46 pm
Site Admin

PAP Mask: Practically tried them all.
PAP Machine: Use Phillips Respironics System One APAP with Aflex for mask testing
Humidifier: None
Pressure Setting: When testing, I use APAP with a range of 5-10

Dang. Going RIGHT to the wang size! That's hard core! :) Spammers are usually pretty easy to spot. Joined that day and reference some obscure product with a link to some page that nobody would just stumble upon.

In general, this is free speech city. Think of me as the dictator of complete anarchy. I'll let pretty much everything go unless something really crosses the line.

About the hurricane.....it's a great piece of equipment. I still use the one that was sent to me for review. I got absolutely nothing for the review other than a hurricane dryer....unless you use my amazon affiliate link that is! ;)

Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oA
Information on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: The Hurricane CPAP Equipment Dryer Cheap right now  |  Posted: Sun May 12, 2019 3:21 pm

TheLankyLefty wrote:
Dang. Going RIGHT to the wang size! That's hard core! :)

Pretty bush league, if you ask me...

But what can you expect from someone that's not intelligent enough to come up with an entertaining insult. :lol: :lol: :lol: