Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Jason's Videos'
FAQ
It is currently Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:24 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

Tallguy
Unread post  Post subject: Jason's Videos'  |  Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:07 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed F20
PAP Machine: Resmed Aircurve 10 vauto bipap
Humidifier: Box included with machine.
Pressure Setting: Vauto, min 10, max 25, ps 5

Thank you for the video on the resmed f30. I still think masks are triple the price they should be.

Tallguy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Jason's Videos'  |  Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:07 pm

I have a Jason question. The first video on the dream wear full face mask gave it praise. Following videos were less favorable. Now the F30 is new. The first video was positive I wonder if follow ups will be less positive? I get stuffy at night and often breath through my mouth. I use f20 large at night and glasses by day which sometimes give me pressure sores. Not sure if the med f30 or the mirage with nose nipples would be worth trying.

TheLankyLefty
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Jason's Videos'  |  Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:40 am
Site Admin

PAP Mask: Practically tried them all.
PAP Machine: Use Phillips Respironics System One APAP with Aflex for mask testing
Humidifier: None
Pressure Setting: When testing, I use APAP with a range of 5-10

With the Dreamwear FFM I was hearing a lot of negatives from the community. I didn't experience the same problem at all and actually really like it. I basically turn into a reporter with the follow up on that. I can't ignore a large number of negatives from the community that address the same issue.

I personally still really like the Dreamwear FFM. It fits my face well.

To address the second part of that, the F30 doesn't have the same thing occurring. I haven't really heard any negatives about it from the community that address the same issue and are widespread like I did with the Dreamwear FFM.

Could be that the F30 is designed to fit a larger range of people where the DW isn't.....I don't know. I just try to be as open and honest about this stuff as I can and let you all decide what may work best for you.

Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oA
Information on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.

Tallguy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Jason's Videos'  |  Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:20 am

Thank you