Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Would BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor - Oxygen &
FAQ
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:18 pm

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

pinetoe
Unread post  Post subject: Would BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor - Oxygen &  |  Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:01 pm

Wondering if anyone knows if the BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor - Oxygen & Heart Rate Recorder - would work with the Sleepyhead software? I found the CMS 50F but like the Bodimetrics one (or I think I would like it) better bc my fingers get hot if I wear the finger models too long. This one wraps around thumb and will record oxygen saturations overnight. It would be helpful to see that information along with the nightly Sleepyhead report of events etc.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Would BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor - Oxyg  |  Posted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:13 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

> if the BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor - Oxygen & Heart Rate Recorder - would work with the Sleepyhead software

Not unless you can get data to watkins, and have him in the mood to work with it.