Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Apnea
FAQ
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:02 am

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

SleepyHead566
Unread post  Post subject: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Apnea  |  Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:31 am

PAP Mask: Airtouch F20
PAP Machine: Res Med S10 Auto
Humidifier: Res Med
Pressure Setting: 11-20

Our modern lifestyle of bad posture of using laptops/tablets smartphones and bad sleeping habits is leading to a problem that can easily be fixed/cured rather than resorting to buying expensive machine that is just intended to increase the bottom line of doctors who are just vultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYJ6k7qr25o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV5EVt6VG8E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyorr86YYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xSlX7n-IHw

Last edited by SleepyHead566 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:37 am

PAP Mask: Simplus
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

SO...You are going to try this along with the Mandibular Advancement....
When are you going to start? I wouldn't sell your CPAP, cuz you will most likely be back with it soon. Hope you are successful...IF...you have the guts to try any of these.

PS...Don't you think the doctors that are proposing this are making a few bucks? By the way...Doctors don't sell CPAP machines.

Last edited by LSAT on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SleepyHead566
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:41 am

LSAT wrote:
When are you going to start? I wouldn't sell your CPAP, cuz you will most like ly be back with it soon.

I am going to stop that and take this as a way of curing it. I regret removing the teeth but I'll look at this treatment options to fixing this. This condition has cost me a lot of money and wasted so much time. It's done more than that but I am not willing to share what that is.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:33 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

LSAT wrote:
When are you going to start? I wouldn't sell your CPAP, cuz you will most likely be back with it soon. Hope you are successful...IF...you have the guts to try any of these.

PS...Don't you think the doctors that are proposing this are making a few bucks? By the way...Doctors don't sell CPAP machines.

SleepyHead566 always has something wacky to post, doesn't he?

SleepyHead566
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 pm

diamaunt wrote:
LSAT wrote:

SleepyHead566 always has something wacky to post, doesn't he?

I can do whatever I want to my body. Other than experimenting with myself to find a cure and I am damn sure there is a cure for this which is why I have been relentless. I have tried cpap, while great on paper, it only helps 50% but not 100%. The underlying problem with OSA is down to a hardware fault i.e. the way the jaw has developed. This could be down to environmental factors, such as pollution, climate change or genetics,no one knows.

I still haven't sold my cpap as I need it but I want a permanent cure because I suffer from Chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, low blood pressure and have passed out while on the train to work and at work as well as just lying there. This is even with the CPAP machine. This is why I need to urgently get this thing fixed up.

The orthodontist i saw said that I have a very bad malocclusion and a receding jawline - two factors contributing to OSA. People have had successful stories with curing their sleep apnea with advancement jaw surgery.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:52 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

SleepyHead566 wrote:
I can do whatever I want to my body. .

You sure can, and I already wished you good luck on having your jaw redone.

SleepyHead566
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:35 pm

diamaunt wrote:
SleepyHead566 wrote:
I can do whatever I want to my body. .

You sure can, and I already wished you good luck on having your jaw redone.

No matter how hard I try, I keep removing the mask and the machine doesn't tell me much. I have done everything there is to be done, and this is my last treatment option but everyday my apneas and health gets worse. This condition literally tries to tear you apart. The moron doctors who claim to be experts take this condition very lightly. I don't know which idiot gave them a licence but no wonder over 200,000 patients die from misdiagnoses every year.

SleepyHead566
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Orthotropics/Myofunctional Treatment for CURING Sleep Ap  |  Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:24 pm

https://www.realself.com/review/new-yor ... y-cured-my