FAQ
It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:10 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

audihere
Unread post  Post subject: SD card in CPAP machine getting full  |  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:58 am

PAP Mask: F10 Full Face
PAP Machine: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Heated hose Resmed
Pressure Setting: 10-16

My SD card has 3Gb of 4Gb on it. Sleepyhead takes forever to import. Is this normal? Should I format it so Sleepyhead doesn't take so long to import?

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: SD card in CPAP machine getting full  |  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:24 am

PAP Mask: Quattro
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

I have a 2Gb that I have been using for 4 years. If it fills up it starts to write over. They hold a lot of data. Mine downloads in less than 30 seconds.

audihere
Unread post  Post subject: Re: SD card in CPAP machine getting full  |  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:10 am

PAP Mask: F10 Full Face
PAP Machine: Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Heated hose Resmed
Pressure Setting: 10-16

Mine is taking several minutes on a pretty fast computer. It used to be almost instant in the beginning.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: SD card in CPAP machine getting full  |  Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:03 am

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 or DreamWear Gel nasal pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

Do you have a spare or new blank SD card you could try for one night and see if it is an any speedier download?
I think I would try that first before I trashed all the data on the SD card unless you want to make a folder and save it to your computer just in case you ever want that old data. Some people want to keep everything forever and others once they have it and seen it in the software they don't care about what's on the SD card.

Maybe the SD card is getting tired. SleepyHead is supposed to only look for new files so it shouldn't take very long unless you are going without downloading for prolonged periods of time.