FAQ
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:42 am

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

pollon
Unread post  Post subject: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:42 am

I 'D LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS MASK IS VERY QUIET ......
:oops:

eplantz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:00 am

PAP Mask: AirFit P10
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her
Pressure Setting: 14-19 avg. 17

yes, very quiet. I used to wear a WISP and the P10 is near silent.

BluesTurtle
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:21 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed Airfit P10
PAP Machine: Philips Respironics Dream Station Auto CPAP
Humidifier: Yes

It is very quiet once your breathing relaxes. It always takes me a few minutes to quiet my breathing as I run around a fair amount before bedtime in my routine.

pollon
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:46 am

It s great...i ll try it on 19 July...i hope it Will be right..
This Summer in holiday i ll be in the same room with my child...And i hope She can sleep without noise ok my mask...
The previouse week was a disaster....:-(

WSHenry
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:05 am

PAP Mask: ResMed Airfit P10 or PR Dreamwear
PAP Machine: PR System One REMStar DS560S
Humidifier: PR System One + Heated Tube
Pressure Setting: 6-15 cm H2O

The P10 is the quietest mask I've used. I rotate between this and a Dreamwear, with occasional used of a ResMed Swift FX. The P10 is the quietest of the three. I also find it stays in place when I turn from side to side.

pollon
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:37 am

Thanks a lot

sarahmarie02
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:21 pm

PAP Mask: ResMed Airfit P10 most days, ResMed Airfit F10 on days where I am stuffy
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 for Her
Humidifier: The Integrated humidifier with the AirSense10
Pressure Setting: Apap 7-15

I love this mask. My partner can't even hear it when we go to bed. He just thinks I look a little like an elephant but the mask is so much quieter than before I started CPAP.... now if only I could convince him to get a sleep study done as well....

WAPAP
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:22 pm

PAP Mask: nasal
PAP Machine: DreamStation AUTO CPAP
Humidifier: DreamStation
Pressure Setting: 7 to 17

I had a Dreamwear the first time and exchanged to a P10 later. Dreamwear is excellent for back sleeper. Almost feel nothing when I was wearing it. The connector on top is also a good idea. But I'm an occasional side sleeper. The pillow would get push away a little bit and start to leak air.
P10 is light and easy to use and adjust. However it doesn't have a swivel hose head and that bothers me a bit when I'm turning from side to side. Have to move the machine to the bed side to prevent hose entanglement.
I will suggest trying the Nuance Pro from Philips if you have the DreamStation Machine since you can set the correct pressure output if you use their own mask. The Nuance Pro has a swivel head and you can also strap the hose to the top of your head.

39YearsOfNoSleep
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:24 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed Airfit P10
PAP Machine: Resmed ASV
Humidifier: I use the humidifier attached to the Resmed ASV
Pressure Setting: Resmed ASV:
Min EPAP 4.0
Max EPAP 5.4
Min PS 4.0
MaxPS 9.4

very quiet, very comfortable and the least obnoxious looking of all the masks.

davet
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:11 pm

The P10 was very comfortable but required a lot of lung "back pressure" to get the exhale out of the diffuser. It might have been ok but I could not get past the feeling that I was re-breathing my old air. I figured it would only get worse so I went back to my dreamwear.

kev2lz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: AIR FIT P 10 NASAL MASK:REVIEW?  |  Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:58 pm

PAP Mask: AirFit P10
PAP Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: Integrated
Pressure Setting: 6-16

This is an old post, but I love my P10! I don't have anything else to compare it with as its still my first mask, but it is very quiet, comfortable, and I rarely have issues with it moving when side sleeping.