Good Day All,
I am finally pleased to announce the roll out of my Home Sleep Study service: AXG Sleep Diagnostics LLC (http://www.axgsleepdiagnostics.com
We are the only company to offer full diagnostic sleep studies to patients in the comfort of their own homes! No “in-lab” sleep study is necessary. This service is designed for anybody presenting ANY signs of sleep apnea.
Signs of Sleep Apnea: Snoring, Morning Headaches, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Type 2 Diabetes, Moodiness, Irritability, Daytime Fatigue and Sleepiness, Falling asleep while driving, Memory loss, and difficulty concentrating.
This service is perfect for people who:
• Are suspected of having sleep apnea and require a sleep study.
• Would prefer their sleep be tested in the comfort of their normal sleep environment.
• Want the reliability of a full lab sleep study PLUS the convenience of a study done in the privacy of their own home.
• Don’t want to wait several months to have their sleep study performed.
This test records and measures one night of:
• Sleep Staging (EEG): Know exactly how much Stage N1, Stage N2, Delta (Slow Wave Sleep) and REM sleep you are getting.
• EKG: All night pulse, rate, and rhythm during sleep.
• Respiratory Channels: Know exactly what kind of sleep disordered breathing is present, including subtle RERAS (respiratory effort related arousal)
• Leg EMG: Detect Restless Leg Syndrome and Period Limb Movement Disorder
• Chin EMG: Record any present Bruxism.
The recording is manually scored. Our Medical Director, Board Certified in Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine, will then interpret the results and provide his recommendations.
Compared with in lab studies, AXG Sleep Diagnostics can shorten the wait time, improve the accuracy of testing, and lower the overall cost. All this while providing a quality testing service in the comfort of the patient’s own home.
Please visit http://www.axgsleepdiagnostics.com
for more information.
If you know of anybody about to have a sleep study, or needs a sleep study, please let them know about our service. We don't accept insurance, nor do we plan to. Our cost is much lower than the deductible of of an in-lab study, but we still provide you with an insurance form of the procedure so that you can submit it for reimbursement. A physician referral is required (as they are for all sleep studies), and we're more than happy to assist you in getting this.
This is a Home Sleep Test that's been beefed up to it's maximum potential.
High deductibles and high co-pays are increasing causing people to have to pay for the complete cost of a $2200 sleep study (national average), so this is my answer to that. Financing is available at checkout as well for those who want to utilize it.
A sample report from a trial study is available at www.axgsleepdiagnostics.com
so you can see what our reports look like.
Feel free to contact publicly or privately if you have any questions.
Consider being our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/FreeCPAPAdvice
Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oAInformation on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.