Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Aircurve 10 Settings
FAQ
It is currently Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:40 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

DreamR
Unread post  Post subject: Aircurve 10 Settings  |  Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:59 am

Hi Friends
Recently, I started trying different CPAP masks I own in order to find the most compatible. I made adjustments to my EPAP and IPAP on my CPAP machine to control air leakage. I reduced the EPAP (6cm) and IPAP (10cm) to 5cm/9cm. No problem. I now want to go back to the 6cm/10cm settings. I made the corresponding adjustments and my sleep doctor told me he sees the 6cm/10cm settings. I also see this setting in my OSCAR report. However, when I turn on my CPAP machine before sleeping, the display ramps up starting at 5cm to 9cm. My doctor told me to press the large button after making each setting to "lock in" the values, but that didn't work. Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Respirator99
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Aircurve 10 Settings  |  Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:20 am

PAP Mask: Resmed Airtouch F20
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 VPAP Adapt
Humidifier: Resmed H5i
Pressure Setting: Min EPAP: 8.0 Max EPAP: 11.0 PS Min: 3.0 PS Max: 8.0

Do you have ramp or auto-ramp turned on? That would cause the machine to start at a lower pressure (usually 4 cmH2O), building up over a period of time to your set therapeutic pressure.

* Download Oscar
* Oscar help
* Organise your Oscar charts

DreamR
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Aircurve 10 Settings  |  Posted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:01 am

The auto ramp was turned on and I made a slight adjustment. Now I ramp up to 6cm which is what I wanted.

Thanks for your reply and assistance!