Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound
FAQ
It is currently Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:19 am

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

karshie
Unread post  Post subject: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:17 pm

My ResMed AirSense 10 makes a 3-tone, almost musical, beeping sound once a night in the wee hours of the morning, for no apparent reason. Resmed support blew me off when I asked about it, and I couldn't find a cause online. Has anybody else experienced this? Does anybody know the cause?

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:00 pm

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

I've never heard anybody make that claim before.

jimbocz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:18 am

PAP Mask: Philips DreamWear Full Face Amara
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Humidifier: On Machine
Pressure Setting: Stock

Never happened to me, been using mine for almost three months. Maybe it wants a filter replaced? Did you turn on the facility to remind you of that?

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:53 am

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 or DreamWear Gel nasal pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

There are indeed reminder alerts for a few things that might be beeping to remind you that it is time to replace or do something.
I turned mine off because I didn't need or want them so I don't know if that is how they alert or not but I would suggest you go into the setup menu area and turn off all those reminders and see if the beeping goes away or not.

I have never heard of or experienced what you are hearing.

Dog Slobber
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 pm

PAP Mask: AirFit N20 Nasal
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her (even though I'm a Him)
Humidifier: HumidAir Heated (Climate Control set to Auto)
Pressure Setting: APAP - (8 - 14 cmh20)

Are you sure it's the ResMed and not your phone, or UPS or some other device.

Mindrasect
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:20 am

Not certain how much consistency these machines have one from the accompanying, anyway my machine was extremely dry after 5 hrs and 53 mins the past night on setting 5. If I put it on 4 the store now and again has a bit in it up to 6 hours. Favorable circumstances with getting some contribution from your medication supply put!

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:18 am

PAP Mask: Simplus
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

Mindrasect wrote:
Not certain how much consistency these machines have one from the accompanying, anyway my machine was extremely dry after 5 hrs and 53 mins the past night on setting 5. If I put it on 4 the store now and again has a bit in it up to 6 hours. Favorable circumstances with getting some contribution from your medication supply put!

Must be sleeping

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:01 am

PAP Mask: ResMed AirFit P10 or DreamWear Gel nasal pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

LSAT wrote:
Must be sleeping

I think maybe here just to spam but not quite sure.
And from the one post (gone now) that had a spam link in it...I don't think English is the first language.
Something is off but I can't quite put my finger on it and I just couldn't quite find enough reason to remove this post.
I know it makes no sense but I don't know how Jason feels about removing something just because it makes no sense. :lol:
I was watching this post to see if he came back and snuck a spam link in it.

Spammers have been doing that lately....sneaking back and editing posts to insert spam links.

So if you all see one that I missed....please report it and send me a PM about it. I don't always see the little exclamation point that shows up when something has been reported. It's not in my face like on the other forum.

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:03 am

Smells lie spam to me.

solracotos
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:47 am

Could it be the mask off alert?

Mrzocor
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:52 pm

PAP Mask: Pillows
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 autoset.
Humidifier: Aircurve

jimbocz wrote:
Never happened to me, been using mine for almost three months. Maybe it wants a filter replaced? Did you turn on the facility to remind you of that?

Turn on what facility?

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:16 am

Just check the filter every month, and replace it when it looks dirty.

jimbocz
Unread post  Post subject: Re: ResMed AirSense 10 - Beeping Sound  |  Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:21 am

PAP Mask: Philips DreamWear Full Face Amara
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
Humidifier: On Machine
Pressure Setting: Stock

Mrzocor wrote:
jimbocz wrote:

Turn on what facility?

In the administrative menu there are several alerts you can set to remind you when it is time to change various filters. I don't think it's smart enough to actually sense if the filters need changing, it's just a timer.