FAQ
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:15 pm

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

Ms.OwLMooN
Unread post  Post subject: Still Having Problems  |  Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:41 am

PAP Mask: Resmed Air Fit F20
PAP Machine: Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto
Humidifier: HumidAir Heated Humidifier
Pressure Setting: Low - 12 High - 25

In a previous post I said I was having trouble with the high air pressure blowing into my face from the vent holes in the connector between the mask and tubing.

I did kind of solved the problem but there always seems to be another problem coming up.

What I did for the air blowing in my face was I took a paper cup and cut it in half. I then taped it to the edge of the mask just above that connecter tube that has the vent holes. It is not in anyway covering the vent holes but it's about an inch above ( I make sure of that) and the paper cup directs the high pressure air downward and not into my face.

But I'm still having a problem with feeling like I'm not getting enough air. I did try each EPR setting and I check the straps and adjust the mask often but still no luck.

Oh and one more question. As I was looking at the settings on the machine I noticed that the mask, the water tub and the hose all have "Off" next to each one?

Was wondering if it's because I have the humidity shut off on the humidifier?