Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging CPAP
FAQ
It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:08 am

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging CPAP  |  Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:45 am

PAP Mask: ResMed AirTouch F20
PAP Machine: ResMed Airsense 10 CPAP (i.e. basic model)
Humidifier: Heated Humidification set to max (8.0) on ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP
Pressure Setting: 9 cm

I have been on CPAP for 3 months now, but I have had NO improvement in my fatigue and daytime sleepiness as of yet. I am including data below from my sleep study and if I understand it correctly I have mild OSA. From what I understand it can take quite some time for some patients to show improvement on CPAP and I may be one of those patients. I am posting here to find out if there is anything else that I can try or should be aware of. Unfortunately, I have a ResMed AirSense 10 and it is the basic model so it does NOT allow datalogging. With my follow-up at my sleep doc, I asked about this indicating that I would like to upgrade to a unit that datalogs, but I was not successful with this request. I don't even know if my insurance would cover this for me to change models now. Should I continue to push with my sleep doc until I can get a machine that datalogs? I am willing to be patient and stick it out, but after 3 months of CPAP with no improvement, I would like to be more proactive in getting to the bottom of my sleep struggles. Any comments or suggestions for what I should do?

I added my equipment to my profile, but just in case, I have a ResMed AirSense 10 “CPAP” model which is a basic model (no datalogging). I am using a ResMed AirTouch F20 mask. My pressure is 9.0cm and I have EPR and Autostart turned on. I am running heated humidification set to max of 8.0 and 84.0F temp. I am fairly confident that I am not leaking after watching hours of CPAP videos online and the fact that I don’t feel leaks when I test; also the AirSense 10 is reporting no leaks. Lastly, my AHI is reported by the AirSense 10, but it doesn’t log the types of events, etc. My AHI varies but kind of averages around 1.0 now. I have included my AHI chart and sleep study results below for reference. Before CPAP, I averaged probably 6 hours of sleep per night, but now on CPAP, I think it is closer to 7 hours average now.

Sleep Study - No CPAP:
Attachment:
NoCPAP.jpg
NoCPAP.jpg [ 178.38 KiB | Viewed 10392 times ]

Sleep Study - CPAP started:
Attachment:
CPAP.jpg
CPAP.jpg [ 218.13 KiB | Viewed 10392 times ]

AHI chart - on CPAP at home:
Attachment:
AHI_May_June_2019_2.jpg
AHI_May_June_2019_2.jpg [ 63.11 KiB | Viewed 10389 times ]

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:13 am

PAP Mask: Bleep/DreamPort nasal mask
PAP Machine: ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her
Humidifier: ResMed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: Depends on the machine as I actually have more than one

Do you take any medications of any kind? Even OTC?
If so, what?

How many times do you think you wake up during the night?

Do you drink alcohol in the evenings before bedtime?

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 am

Thanks. Only medication that I take is 325mg of aspirin (1/day) to thin my blood. I may have a problem with blood clotting, so that is what I take while I wait for docs to decide which clotting disorder I have (ongoing). Just vitamin D and fish oil besides this.

I wake up 1-3 times per night, but my "normal" is getting up once per night to use the bathroom and that is it. I don't drink alcohol. Also caffeine is limited to 1 cup of tea (green or oolong) per day in early morning, though I have gone caffeine free for long stretches in the past as well.

P.S. Yes, fatigue could be only coming from the blood clotting, but I don't have a diagnosis yet and some of my docs don't believe it. So, until I know otherwise, I have to assume the sleep apnea is a significant contributor to my fatigue.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:57 am

The list for potential culprits for causing fatigue is a mile long.
Sleep apnea is just one of the many culprits.

There are a couple of data points available on the full efficacy data machines that might also be a contributing factor if they aren't well managed but with your limited data machine we can't evaluate those data points.

Obviously the medication question was to rule in or out medication side effects being a contributing factor.

The normal getting up once per night to pee...are you of the gender and age where that could be caused by the prostate?
If not...nocturia is a symptom of sleep apnea not being well treated.
Of course sleep apnea isn't the only cause of nocturia.

Another limitation of your machine is we don't know what kind of apnea events you are seeing. Are they related to the airway still trying to collapse or are they more along the lines of your airway being open and you just don't breathe????
It's hard enough to figure out why people don't feel the good numbers even with access to full efficacy data....even harder with no detailed data.

You may just need a little more pressure but I have nothing to back up that idea.

It's possible that the bulk of your AHI (while it is on the low side) is actually made up of some dense clusters in REM sleep where it appears your OSA is worse. This is quite common...I have REM dependent OSA myself. It may be that you need more pressure only during REM....again can't do that with your machine.

It's possible that you have a UARS Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome (google it) to your OSA and that could be affecting your fatigue levels.
Historically people with UARS usually need more pressure in general than what normally deals with OSA.

All this points to the fact that without more details about all we can offer is "try more pressure" and see if it changes anything or not.
You will most likely have to go more on how you feel than the limited numbers you are getting off the machine.

There's so much more to feeling the good numbers than just getting them. Wish it were that easy because getting the good numbers is the easy part.

Anything that affects the sleep cycles and causes wake ups will also impact how we feel during the day. We don't get the normal progression into each cycle and the needed amount of sleep in each stage for the restorative powers of sleep to work their magic.

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:59 pm

Thanks Pugsy. Yeah, fatigue is multi-factorial so it is difficult to get to the bottom of it. Still, the half dozen doctors that I am seeing all start with sleep apnea first, so it is almost like they don't consider any other factor until sleep apnea has been ruled out or treated first. I was kind of thinking of just trying to bump up, or down my pressure a bit just to see if there is any change. I know it would be subjective since I have only the AHI and how I feel to go on. I really wish I had a machine that datalogged and I will push for it again when I see my sleep doctor next time. Since you suggested trying to adjust the pressure, I might try that for a week or two and just see if I notice anything different. I figured, what have I got to lose. Thanks again for taking a look and giving me feedback.

Most of the time, I just get up once to go to the bathroom at night, so I don't think it is nocturia...fyi, I am in my 40's. I'll research UARS and REM dependent OSA and try to understand them a bit. I have been using an Apple watch to crudely track my sleep at night, but I believe it is limited in usefulness. I have seen some adjustment of my supposed REM cycles since going on CPAP, but I think it has settled down now. I am not sure it has much value, but if anyone has any feedback on it for sleep tracking with regard to checking on sleep apnea, I would be interested.

camper2
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:50 pm

I think your model can log data. The AirSense 10 Clinical Guide, which includes your model, can be found online if you work hard enough ( though you don't need the guide to do this), appears to imply that all AirSense 10 machines can record data to a properly prepared SD card (look it up), which you may have to add. You can read that data off the card using SleepyHead or Oscar software, and maybe other software too. The software and documentation are imperfect, but you can learn a lot by looking at the plots and online help. Make sure the SD card has a write protect switch, because some computer operating systems mess them up.

I'm not exactly like you. While my first CPAP machine was defective (too much pressure and noise), and caused as many problems as it solved, I traded it in to my DME provider for a working machine, which works better, and does help. However, it turns out that a large fraction of my problems are positional - in particular, I need to have an elevated upper body (wedge pillow), and my head should not tilt downwards towards my chin, which I have dealt with by using a cervical collar. The machine can't fix that. (In other words, no head pitch, roll or yaw: you can check for that particular positional thing by seeing whether you breathe less easily while relaxed, if you lay down and let your chin touch your throat. That closes off my airway. Try to figure out if you can breathe easier while awake but relaxed in any particular body configuration.) It also helps me, in foetal side sleep position, to have an untwisted neck, and a pillow height that matches my shoulder height, so that my head doesn't lean to the side) In addition, I did very poorly with nasal masks, and have transitioned to one that covers both my mouth and nose, and which also happens to stretch my skin in such a way as to keep my mouth closed.

I encourage you to experiment!

Try adjusting things like bed-time, meal-time, what you eat, pillow type, stiffness and head placement, body position (e.g., various back, side, foetal positions), showering before sleeping, exercising before showering, NOT staring at an electronic device for an hour or two before bed (sounds nuts, but look up blue light, which is lessened in natural dusk light - and melatonin), taking an allergy pill if you sometimes sneeze, cough, or get a runny nose while in bed, turning out all the lights in your room you can, or using a sleep mask, a hose management system (loop the hose over something high, but soft), using a blanket, changing laundry detergents and fabrics if anything itches, etc.

If you have trouble getting to sleep you might also try Yoga relaxation techniques, sleep music apps, a white noise (static) source (like a fan that doesn't pivot; I find the cooling effect also helps me get to sleep), etc.

You may even find the CPAP machine unnecessary - I'm working on it, but aren't there (yet) - but don't count on it.

I know it seems like your doctor should be able to tell you exactly how to make your problems better, but I've become convinced that a lot of things are very individual, which BTW implies that my tricks may not apply to you. Personal experiment is the only way to go.

If you have a helpful DME provider, they might be able to check over your machine in their office, and compare the way it works to others of the same or different model. Plus, PR and ResMed machines apparently interact with breathing in a different manner - for me the ResMed machine feels more natural.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 pm

SleepyHead and OSCAR aren't compatible with the AirSense 10 CPAP machine because that model machine doesn't use any detailed data files...all it will put on the SD card is hours of use and a generic AHI (no event category breakdown).
You can get that limited data off the machine's LCD screen....no sense in wasting the time downloading and setting up SleepyHead or OSCAR because all it will tell you is you have a brick.

Software simply needs a type of data file that the machine doesn't write to the SD card.

It's not a true no data all all brick...but it is a very limited data machine.
Just because it uses a SD card doesn't mean you get full efficacy data machine.
There will be no plots or graphs to learn from.

camper2 wrote:
I think your model can log data. The AirSense 10 Clinical Guide, which includes your model, can be found online if you work hard enough ( though you don't need the guide to do this), appears to imply that all AirSense 10 machines can record data to a properly prepared SD card (look it up), which you may have to add. You can read that data off the card using SleepyHead or Oscar software, and maybe other software too. The software and documentation are imperfect, but you can learn a lot by looking at the plots and online help.

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:16 am

After a lot of arguing with my sleep doc, I got him to agree to giving me a loaner machine for 2 weeks as an investigation into my continued fatigue. He gave me the ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset which is a true datalogging machine unlike the basic model that I have. I have the "CPAP" model, but both the CPAP and Elite versions of the Airsense 10 do NOT datalog other than giving the AHI for the night, i.e. very basic information. I was set for a pressure between 5 and 15 for the night with the unit in Auto mode so it will autotitrate. I am attaching two sets of data and would appreciate feedback on them. It seems like a majority of my events are RERA's which aren't tracked in AHI so my basic CPAP machine would never track or know about them. It took me a good week or more to get a decent mask fit. I wasn't used to such a high pressure, so I had to fine tune the mask fit over many, many nights. Below are two sets of data that I got after finally get the mask fit dialed in. It seemed like whenever I slept on my back that I needed the high pressure, but I often rollover on my sides at night so then it would lower. I can't say this is a hard and fast rule though because I think sometimes the higher pressure came up on sometimes when I slept on my sides. Any feedback on this sleep data?

Attachment:
CPAP_2Sept2019.jpg
CPAP_2Sept2019.jpg [ 353.37 KiB | Viewed 6185 times ]

Attachment:
CPAP_31Aug2019.jpg
CPAP_31Aug2019.jpg [ 383.66 KiB | Viewed 6185 times ]

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:35 am

Can you show the Flow Limitation graph on the above reports?
Omit the mask pressure graph and move the FL graph up.

Hide the calendar and turn off the pie chart (Preferences/Appearance tab...remove the check mark for show pie chart).

There are some statistics that are below the pie chart that are useful.
Hiding the calendar and turning off the pie chart lets those statistics move up into the viewing area.

And yes...it is quite common to need more pressure when we are on our backs or even during REM stage sleep. It is very common for OSA to worsen when on our backs or during REM and need more pressure to hold the airway open.
If this is what is going on with you....with the basic cpap model you were given you are going to have to use a much higher pressure all night instead of part of the night....doable I suppose but not much fun in terms of comfort and of course there is the lack of useful data.

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:22 am

Thanks. Let me know if I properly reformatted the SleepyHead graphs this time. From my limited understanding so far, my interpretation from this data is that I really need an APAP or bilevel CPAP. My fear is that my sleep doc might just prescribe a much higher pressure for me for the entire night. I had a lot of trouble getting a good mask fit at a pressure of 15 versus my previous 8. I know with an APAP that I would still need a good mask fit every night to be properly treated. Still, I would rather have the machine throttle back when a higher pressure is not needed than to risk the arousals from potential mask leaks in my sleep at a constant high pressure. I guess my question is whether my data indicates that I should be on an APAP for treatment? I mean what are the requirements for docs/insurance typically to switch from a single pressure CPAP to an APAP for treatment?

Attachment:
CPAP_2Sept2019_redo.jpg
CPAP_2Sept2019_redo.jpg [ 464.71 KiB | Viewed 6162 times ]

Attachment:
CPAP_31Aug2019_redo.jpg
CPAP_31Aug2019_redo.jpg [ 480.87 KiB | Viewed 6162 times ]

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:58 am

Are you experiencing any nasal congestion? If you are we need to have a different discussion but for now I am going to assume that you aren't having a lot of nasal congestion.

Your flow limitations are likely what are driving the pressures so high.
Flow limitations are reductions in air flow that are early warning signs that the airway is trying to collapse. Yours aren't collapsing enough to earn a flag but they very well could be disturbing your sleep.
There's a reason apap/auto machines have an algorithm to increase the pressure when FLs are present....they are bad guys and unwanted.

FLs aren't limited to supine sleeping either...
I think they are discussed in this video. Have you seen it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gie2dh ... e=youtu.be

As to whether or not you need a bilevel machine or not....dunno at this point. Right now your settings aren't even remotely optimal for your situation and since you only have this machine for a short period of time I recommend that you change the pressures ASAP to something more suitable for your needs and to get you a better idea if you would do better on a bilevel device.

Your minimum is way too low... You can see that the pressure pretty much goes up and stays up for the most part and only rarely drops back down. Probably related to sleeping position but might be REM related as well.

My suggestion is a new minimum of 10 and open the max up to 20 and lets see where the machine wants to go.
Do you know how to do that? You can you know....it's easy.
https://www.apneaboard.com/resmed-airse ... setup-info
You can still use the ramp if you need to but try to keep it as brief as possible because the machine won't do much while in ramp...it won't flag anything or respond to anything unless you are using SmartRamp and then it might respond.
You can keep EPR where it is at now as well for now.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:07 am

I just noticed that you added your sleep study results.

Your REM AHI is 65.5 pr hour. The rest of the time not nearly as severe.
You are like me...about 12 to 14 AHI in non REM but 53 per hour in REM.
This is fairly common and is probably more of a factor than sleeping on your back is a factor.
REM makes up about 20% of the night and it's just plain stupid to use a much higher pressure all night just to deal with stuff that only makes up 20% of the night.

They titrated you to eliminate snores...that's where they came up with the 9 cm. I would bet my last dollar you didn't get much REM during that titration and they didn't get much of a chance to get you tested in REM.
Happened to me too. I came out of the titration study with a RX of 8 but in REM I might need 15 to 18 but I only got 6 minutes of REM during the titration study so I was never really tested when my OSA was worse.
I also doubt that they titrated to eliminate FLs.
They assumed OSA was well treated when the snores and OAs were reduced and if you didn't get much REM they just said "this is good enough, let's quit".

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:10 am

Heck...they quit with the REM index of 8.9...geez.
Poor titration sleep study in general. Dumb a$$ tech..

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:14 am

Another thought...might explain the fatigue.
When you get to REM your OSA is not well treated and your sleep quality is less than optimal. You very well could be waking up shortly after you get to REM. This breaks up the normal cycle of all the sleep stages so you aren't able to get the nice normal progression of all the sleep stages in the nice normal percentages so that the restorative powers of sleep can work their magic.

REM OSA is your major culprit to deal with.

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:16 pm

Thanks Pugsy. I appreciate your feedback and insights. No, I don't think I was having nasal congestion that night. I have had sinus surgeries in the past, so I actually flow very, very well through my sinuses. I flow well and that is why I raised the start pressure to 5.6 on my CPAP machine. I think it defaulted to 4 when I first got it, and I found that it was too low to provide sufficient air volume when first going to bed, i.e. felt like I was suffocating starting out at the lower pressure.

Even though I can flow well through my sinuses, based on this data and your insights, I think FL's are my problem implicating my tongue and/or soft palate relaxing at night and partially closing the airway. This explains the high number of RERA's.

Unfortunately I had to the take the loaner Autoset CPAP back, so I don't have it for experiments. I was thinking of raising the upper pressure on it, but didn't have time. My doc's office has only the one loaner and had it booked for another patient on the same day that I took it back.

So, I have no real data on REM...other than my Apple watch. I know it is only a notch or two above being a gimmick (compared to a sleep study), but I loosely track my sleep every night using my Apple watch and the Pillow app. Of note is that the duration of my REM cycles seemed to increase substantially while using the Autoset machine versus my brick model CPAP. I didn't even pick up on the REM index from my sleep study, but thanks for pointing that out. Also, I asked my sleep doc about REM dependent OSA and kind of got a blank stare at my last follow-up. His comment was that therapy is the same irregardless of whether I have REM dependent OSA or not. Soaking in all of the information and your great feedback, I am suspecting more now that my CPAP therapy is sub-optimal and that I will continue to have this fatigue until my REM dependent OSA is properly treated.

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:41 pm

How's your wallet? Got funds for a slightly used AirSense 10 AutoSet?
I know of one with around 12 hours for 425 plus shipping.

Did your doctor's office also supply you the brick cpap machine?

With the brick you are guessing on the pressure and are going to have to try to go by how you feel.....so maybe start inching that fixed pressure upwards is about all I know to offer.

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:38 am

Thanks Pugsy. I am going to try to push on my doc one more time and see if I can't switch to the Autoset machine, but certainly may decide to purchase one after this if unsuccessful. I feel like a broken record, but I have been pushing for the Autoset for months with them. It's already been 6 months on the brick model CPAP, so I am halfway there on the insurance paying for it. I don't know how this works with insurance, but I am hoping that I can convince the doc/insurance that there is a medical need to switch to an Autoset machine. If this doesn't work, I don't know if my best bet is to purchase the ResMed Airsense 10 Autoset machine, or if perhaps I should consider other brands instead. Also of concern is the insurance payments for hardware (masks, headgear, tubing, etc.)...if I don't continue with the existing machine for the full one year, there is a risk that insurance won't pay for any of the recurring hardware if I stop using the doctor ordered CPAP machine.

By the way, any thoughts on using inspiratory training devices to improve, or possibly cure, sleep apnea? A Univ. of AZ research study in 2016 found improvement in some OSA patients when they did inspiratory respiratory training exercises. Couple of links below for anyone interested. Just wondering if this is too good to be true or if it might hold promise of re-training the upper airway muscles to limit FL or apnea events. Thoughts?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27091540

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/04/190408161643.htm

Pugsy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:22 am

If your REM AHI was a lot lower I would have more optimism for an oral device to help out enough but I just don't see it being enough in your situation.
Success with the oral device is usually considered at a 50% reduction in AHI....that would leave you with 30 something in REM....still way to severe IMO.

Your insurance will still pay for your supplies even if you aren't using the DME provided machine. It can be any machine as long as you are using it.
My insurance has never bought me a machine but I still use my insurance for masks and accessories when I need them.
Call up your insurance company and ask them directly what they need.
You have probably already met compliance requirements with the brick and its possible that you could let them pay it out and keep the brick as a back up machine if you end up buying a machine on your own.

Keep pushing your doctor....you are a classic case of someone who needs an auto adjusting machine.

Do stick with the ResMed brand though...it really is probably the best option for several reasons. Second place would be the Respironics...and I wouldn't even consider any of the others.

RFGuy
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:32 am

Thanks Pugsy for all of your advice. Based on your feedback, I was able to lean on my insurance company and get them to approve the Autoset (APAP) machine for me. In essence, I did an end-around to my doctor, but it was the only way that I could get it. So, I have been using it for a few weeks now and I guess I am trying to figure out if it is working, i.e. should I still be seeing all of these events logged on my SleepyHead report? I mean if the machine logs an event (OSA, RERA, Hypopnea, etc.) did the event still happen, or did the machine detect the onset of it and correct for it? Running this machine in auto with the raised upper titration limit now, I see even more events being logged than before. Also, now I see some CA (clear airway) events, but I know these can't truly be called central apnea events without an EEG hooked up. I am just wondering if this treatment is working or not based on this data. I am still as fatigued as ever, and I don't know if my sleep apnea is a major or a minor factor in it, so bottomline is I have no symptom improvement yet on this Autoset machine, but at least I can see data now. Perhaps with time, the fatigue will lift, but that seems like a big "if" for me as I have been chasing chronic fatigue for over a year now and have been on CPAP for 7 months now. Any feedback on these latest SleepyHead reports below? Much appreciated.

By the way, the inspiratory training device that I mentioned in my previous post is NOT a dental/oral appliance, like the ones prescribed for apnea. What I am talking about is a muscle breathing training device that you use during the day (for a few minutes). A published medical study review showed a side effect of this type of training was a significant improvement in apnea in some patients. I think the device was initially developed and marketed for athletes to train for altitude, when not at altitude.

Attachment:
AHI_18Sept2019.jpg
AHI_18Sept2019.jpg [ 426.28 KiB | Viewed 2841 times ]

Attachment:
AHI_23Sept2019.jpg
AHI_23Sept2019.jpg [ 423.83 KiB | Viewed 2841 times ]

Attachment:
AHI_28Sept2019.jpg
AHI_28Sept2019.jpg [ 423.4 KiB | Viewed 2841 times ]

diamaunt
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Still tired after 3 months on CPAP, but no datalogging C  |  Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:45 am

PAP Mask: Resmed P10
PAP Machine: Resmed S9 vpap auto
Pressure Setting: 18/13-25/19

RFGuy wrote:
I have the "CPAP" model, but both the CPAP and Elite versions of the Airsense 10 do NOT datalog other than giving the AHI for the night, i.e. very basic information.

This is somewhat incorrect.

The *entire difference* between the CPAP and Elite models is that the Elite IS A FULL DATA MACHINE.