Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - Resmed airfit F30! And go......
FAQ
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:02 pm

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above.Thank you so much for your support!

FighterPilotSleepn
Unread post  Post subject: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Lefty, I cannot even think of buying a new mask without your approval........ I'm currently on the F20 air touch and it's awesome. I was hoping I could buy just the mask and use my f20 gear. I'm not sure

Thanks!

TheLankyLefty
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:05 pm
Site Admin

PAP Mask: Practically tried them all.
PAP Machine: Use Phillips Respironics System One APAP with Aflex for mask testing
Humidifier: None
Pressure Setting: When testing, I use APAP with a range of 5-10

I just got this mask on the release date....like 4 days ago. I haven't had a chance to use it since I'm in the middle of using another mask. The one thing that I do know is that they frame is different on it. I think the headgear is too...but haven't really taken a hard look at it.

Shop Amazon and help out FreeCPAPAdvice by using this link: http://amzn.to/2dY19oA
Information on FreeCPAPAdvice.com should not be considered medical advice. Seek your physicians advice before seeking treatment for medical conditions. Information posted on the FreeCPAPAdvice.com website and forum is opinion and not statements of fact.

AirMech74
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:34 am

PAP Mask: Resmed AirFit N20
PAP Machine: Airsense 10 Autoset
Humidifier: HumidAir (comes with machine)
Pressure Setting: 14cmH2O

I just got done checking youtube to see if you had done a review on this one....i'm really interested in it...been using an N20 since I got my machine several months ago and love it...but I've since lost 44 lbs and had to readjust it and just can't find that sweet spot so i'm getting lots of leakage, and the fact that local allergies has be stopped up, so would like a full face back up.

LynneM
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:57 pm

PAP Mask: Quatro FX
PAP Machine: VPAP Auto by ResMed
Humidifier: HumidAire 3i
Pressure Setting: IPap:11cmH20, EPap:4cmH20

I am having another go at cpap again ( after going to a clinic for 6 months) and being put through hell.the clinic last year put me through 3 sleep tests, and I tried cpap 4 months and bipap for another 2(and never felt better, but they never addressed my severe insomnia and I never felt better on cpap and bipap and gave up.After my new primary sent me to a new sleep clinic ( to my huge dismay ... I had written them off). My new sleep dr looked over my 3 sleep studies from the other place and was like "did they also tell you had periodic limb movement quite bad? " I was like no and he had to explain the what was . He was very professional but he couldn't hide that he was in awe they failed to tell me a lot. Needless to say he hasn't taken my insomnia medicine away yet and put me on gabentin for my periodic limb movement and although it doesn't help me fall asleep faster for it helps me stay asleep and for the first time in years I am not waking up 10 to 20 times a night. Now I finally feel like cpap is working a little better and am battling through the old problem of masks ( on top of it) . Today they gave me the airfit 30 to try ... I am wearing it right now as I write this. I am hopeful so far ( I have tried at least 10 full face masks ( bc of my asthma and congestion problems I need a full face mask). The other clinic last yr gave me the amara view to try but they leaked horribleness straight into my eyes causing my to wake up with eyes severely swollen shut, dry, and painful. The airfit 30 so far is similar but so far seals around my nose better and is the most comfortable mask I have been given to date. I'm hopeful with this new dr addressing all my issues I may finally start to feel better. I was already feeling better with the gabapentin, but am hopeful I finally found the right mask! But I should probably report back in a few days. This is just night 1. But feel hopeful with all my problems being addressed at once I may finally feel like what it is to have energy and not be exhausted from morning to nignt! Anyways I will report a better review in a few days!but so far so good!

dgal
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes, please review this mask as soon as you can Jason. I need a solution!! Thanks!

mbushnoe
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:29 am

Oh I like that they did the nasal insert like Philips did with their last line. I think thats such a brilliant idea, but it makes mask fitting that much more important. Definitely post an update when you review this one.

mbushnoe
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Resmed airfit F30! And go......  |  Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:35 am

https://www.resmed.com/us/en/consumer/p ... masks.html