Free CPAP Advice and Sleep Apnea Treatment Help Board • View topic - My Resmed CPAP is offline now and can't connect the cloud...
FAQ
It is currently Mon May 27, 2019 6:08 am

Click this Affiliate Link to Support FreeCPAPAdvice when buying from Amazon. Easiest way to support us!

Please consider a small PayPal donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

JW0618
Unread post  Post subject: My Resmed CPAP is offline now and can't connect the cloud...  |  Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:19 pm

PAP Mask: Nasal Mask
PAP Machine: Resmed AirSense 10
Pressure Setting: 6-7

Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with sleep Apnea issue after an overnight sleep study in hospital and have been on CPAP since then from 2015. However, the CPAP I am using almost every night got a problem recently. It shows an offline signal on the screen and I can't get any data from the Redmed "myAir" App anymore. By the way, I am using Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset.

I tried to put the machine anywhere in the house to see if there is the issue of singal receptivity, but it is not the case. I am living in Vancouver, BC. However, the interesting thing is when I travel and stay in WA in States, my CPAP can get the signal to send out the data to my App again. I called the CPAP vendor and they had no idea why this happened.

Does anyone have the same issue if you are using Resmed AirSense 10?

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: My Resmed CPAP is offline now and can't connect the clou  |  Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:33 am

PAP Mask: Simplus
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

It uses cellular signal...how is your cellular reception? This is what it says in the Clinical Manual....

Remote monitoring
The AirSense 10 device has cellular communication which has the ability to automatically transmit
summary and night profile data on a regular basis. It also allows you to change settings remotely.
The Wireless signal strength icon displayed at the top right of the screen indicates the signal
strength. Advise the patient to check the signal strength on their device.
Notes:
 Therapy data might not be transmitted if used outside of the country or region of purchase.
 Devices with cellular communication might not be available in all regions.