FAQ
It is currently Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:06 pm

Shop Amazon and Support FreeCPAPAdvice

Please consider a small donation to FreeCPAPAdvice.com above, through Patreon, or using the Amazon Shopping link above when you purchase through Amazon. Thank you so much for your support!

Click the Patreon link and Sponsor FreeCPAPAdvice.com

bherrin67
Unread post  Post subject: Airfit F20 Size?  |  Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Hey, new to the group. Recently diagnosed with apnea and am scheduled to get a CPAP next week. I'm 52, in relatively good shape, not overweight, no high blood pressure or cholesterol, etc. I do have afib and am about to have an ablation in a few weeks.

Question - how do you know what size CPAP mask to get, if I need to order a mask like the Airfit F20? I'm not sure if the sleep Drs office will have this mask and after your review, I'm thinking I might want to try it.

LSAT
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Airfit F20 Size?  |  Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm

PAP Mask: Quattro
PAP Machine: S9 Autoset
Humidifier: H5i
Pressure Setting: 12-20

F20 Sizing Guide
https://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents ... er_eng.pdf

You can print your ResMed sizing guide here. Remember to print to scale, as you’ll have to trim your guide from the paper.
While in front of a mirror, hold your sizing guide to your face. The top of the guide should correspond with the top of your nasal bridge.
The lower part of the guide indicates which mask size is best for your face. The size that aligns with the crease below your lower lip will be your best fit.
If you’re between sizes, we recommend selecting the larger option for greater comfort.

bherrin67
Unread post  Post subject: Re: Airfit F20 Size?  |  Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 am

Perfect! Thanks!